Best no recoil sensitivity BGMI: Battlegrounds Mobile India is the most famous battle royale title in India, having 50 Million + users. The all-new exclusive battle royale title for India retains the core mechanism and gameplay style of the PUBG Mobile Global version. If you're looking forward to enhancing your gameplay, then you should try the best no recoil sensitivity BGMI for reducing the recoil and improvising your sprays.
Also read: BGMI UC buy process explained
Many BGMI and PUBG Mobile players are spending a lot of time finding out the best sensitivity to land the perfect headshots. However, the overall process of finding an ideal sensitivity is painful. Due to different sensitivity levels and gyroscope mechanisms in smartphones, it isn't easy to find the perfect sensitivity. However, the following no recoil sensitivity BGMI will decrease your recoil, improve your sprays and help you to land precise headshots.
No recoil sensitivity BGMI
To connect perfect headshots on enemies, makes sure that your weapon doesn't shake much while aiming. This is called Gyroscope. While using 3x,4x,6x or 8x, the gun doesn't move the way we want. Factors like phone handling, hand movement etc., affects the gameplay. Therefore, it is necessary to have proper hand movements while playing battle royale games like BGMI.
Below is a perfect no recoil sensitivity BGMI for landing perfect headshots in BGMI-
BGMI camera sensitivity
- 3rd Person No Scope – 125 percent
- 1st Person No Scope – 130 percent
- TPP Aim – 40 percent
- FPP Aim – 40 percent
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist – 100 percent
- 2x Scope – 40 percent
- 3x Scope, Win94 – 22 percent.
- 4x Scope, VSS – 14 percent
- 6x Scope – 12 percent
- 8x Scope – 10 percent
BGMI ADS sensitivity
- 3rd Person No Scope – 100 percent
- 1st Person No Scope – 88 percent
- TPP Aim – 40 percent
- FPP Aim – 30 percent
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist – 50 percent
- 2x Scope – 30 percent
- 3x Scope, Win94 – 23 percent
- 4x Scope, VSS – 18 percent
- 6x Scope – 20 percent
- 8x Scope- 20 percent
BGMI Gyroscope sensitivity
- 3rd Person No Scope – 350 percent
- 1st Person No Scope – 400 percent
- TPP Aim – 30 percent
- FPP Aim – 20 percent
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist – 300 percent
- 2x Scope – 300 percent
- 3x Scope, Win94 – 269 percent
- 4x Scope, VSS – 201 percent
- 6x Scope – 159 percent
- 8x Scope – 49 percent
After changing your sensitivity to the sensitivity mentioned above, you will feel the change in your gameplay. The recoil in your gameplay will be decreased, and you can easily spray through guns like M416, ScarL, DP-28 etc.