BGMI UC buy process explained: The Battlegrounds Mobile India has become an instant hit in the mobile gaming market since its launch. The India-specific battle royale game brings all the features and modes present in PUBG Mobile Global version. Replicating the features means it has tons of gun skins, outfits, tempting vehicle skins, etc. However, you can’t get all these items for free. To unlock this stuff, you need to have UC on your BGMI account.
Also read: List of Best BGMI players in India
What is UC?
UC (abbreviation of Unknown Cash) is an in-game currency in PUBG Mobile and Battlegrounds Mobile India. By spending real money, players can purchase the in-game currency. This in-game currency can be used to buy skins, outfits, open crates, and unlock the Elite Pass.
How to buy UC in BGMI?
As of now, there are two methods to purchase UC for your BGMI account officially. Both of these methods are discussed below-
You can purchase UC from the in-game shop in BGMI. The steps to buying UC through BGMI in-game shop is mentioned below:
- Open the BGMI application.
- Once the game is opened, you’ll see a UC icon in the top right corner. Click on that.
- You will be redirected to the UC Shop. There you will have several packages to purchase.
- Select the package you want to purchase.
- After selecting the package, you’ll be redirected to the Google lay gateway. Enter the bank details and complete the payment.
If you’re searching for some great discount while purchasing UC for BGMI, then Codashop is the best option. Codashop is offering additional UC with different UC packages. On every package, you will get some extra UC.
Steps to purchase UC through Codashop-
- Search Codashop on Google.
- Open Codashop website.
- Fill up asked details and proceed to select the desired pack.
- After selecting, you will be redirected to the payment page.