Call of Duty: Mobile managed to rake approximately $87 million out of worldwide player spending and has registered almost 172 million downloads since its launch. Back in November, the game had garnered more than 21 million downloads and about 146 million installs in October when it was first launched. In the US, the game got the highest number of installs at 28.5 million (16.6 percent out of total downloads) followed by India with 17.5 million installs (10.2 percent out of total downloads). Brazil stood at third position with 12 million installs or 7 percent.
Google Play got more than 89 million downloads that constitute about 52 percent of the total downloads. While the iOS version, meanwhile, acquired around 83 million downloads that make up the rest of 48 percent.
Call of Duty Mobile had recently released the zombie mode update for smartphones running on both Android and iOS. The zombie mode consists of two different modes that are divided into Survival and Raid mode.