PUBG Mobile has rolled out a new Lightspeed update for users in China. The beta version for PUBG Mobile 0.11 is currently available for users to download and install.
Users can download the APK version of this game to try out the new features. More details have been posted by a user on Reddit. Users can download the APK version of this game to try out the new features. The updates are quite interesting which includes a new map also.
- Death cam is followed after you die
- New assault rifle MK47 which can be used in all 3 Maps ( Comes with a total of 17 attachment)
- A new vehicle called “Tukshai” ( auto rickshaw) is coming on Sanhok
- Erangel and Miramar will have new weather conditions (rain and a snow)
- New snow filled map(Dihor-Otok) is expected to roll out but this news is not confirmed.
- A new attachment like laser Sight is also expected along with new animations
Don’t expect this update soon globally, Halloween update 0.9.0 was just released a few weeks back so due to which we think that it will still take some time to arrive. By the looks of the update, it seems like Pubg Mobile is becoming almost like Pubg PC. Probably this update will take more than 2 months to arrive globally.
Click here to download
Multiplayer online battle royale games do not need any introduction, you may already have PUBG or Fortnite installed on your mobile device. Online battle royal games like PUBG and Fortnite became very popular on the mobile platform this year, both the games have crossed 100 million downloads mark within a few months of launch. Now one more mobile internet company wants the online battle royale madness to take on users. Any guess? Hint: if you live in India, there are good chances that you have a phone from this company in your neighborhood. Yes, we are talking about Mi, guessed it right? Today, Xiaomi on its Mi Community India announced that Mi game team is working on new online battle royale game called ‘Survival Game’.
Survival Game is a sci-fi, 3D shooting mobile game which is developed by Xiaomi. The game creates a battlefield based on battle royale mode. All will compete and the last man standing will win the match. Each match starts with all the player jumping from a spaceship onto an area where they fight till the end to win the match. In addition to the main features of traditional shooting games, survival game also created distinctive gameplay content.
The sci-fi game features unique battle scenes which have sci-fi characters, vehicles, and weapons. Users can also choose to fly with the help of aircraft, which will provide them with an exciting experience.
The company is looking for Beta testers for the Survival Game, users can apply here to be a part of a testing team. Deadline for applying is 11:59 PM, 31st Oct. The recruitment is open for Android users only.
The update 0.9.0 is expected to bring massive changes and we all are excited about it. PUBG Corp. will be rolling out new updates for the mobile version on October 25.
Although the update is already being leaked on the Internet but we recommend you to wait for the official update rather than the beta version. So those of you want to know more about this update then continue to read. The updates are mind-blowing.
- 0.9.0 update will fix the lag, connectivity issues, and other bugs. So basically your game won’t disconnect in the middle of the fight and you will experience much smoother gameplay.
- The update will include features like Spectator Mode, Night Mode, night vision goggles, and a Halloween theme. Now spotting enemies in night mode will be difficult, especially for mobile gamers.
- The dynamic weather system will support the cloudy environment now.
- A new car called “Rony” will now feature in the Sanhok map.
- New AR rifle – QBU has been added which uses 5.56 ammo(sanhok exclusive) also the recoil on the AKM has been reduced
- Also, this update will reduce the number of bots, so it won’t be noob friendly anymore.
- Environmental details such as buildings, covers, and trees will be increased.
- Grenades will have better mechanics and landmine traps are also added.
- 0.9.0 update will fix view for the driver and passenger in FPP
- PUBG will now give you the option to be paired with a player who speaks your language
- Leaders can now register their squads for the Crew Challenge Tournament.
- Players can now invite other players to custom rooms.
So get ready to play pubg mobile with Halloween theme. Now Chicken Dinner will be fun!
So, Epic Games has confirmed that Fortnite on android device will be available to all supported devices.
Basically, it means that from now on, no invitation is required. It is open to all now. As long as your Android device meets the requirements, the game can be easily downloaded from their site. Just go and scan the QR code on their page and download it. It was launched back in August for only Samsung Galaxy devices but now it is open to all. So those of you who still didn’t play Fortnite, then go and try it out. It has its own installer too, , so if there is any problem with your Android device then the installer will report you.
- OS: Android 8.0(recommended) or higher, 64 bit
- RAM: 3 GB or higher
- GPU: Adreno 530 or higher, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali- G722 MP12 or higher
Also read: How to download and play Fortnite in mobile
Fortnite mobile is the long-awaited release of the massively popular game and it’s finally here. That’s right Fortnite on mobile. The runaway success of the Epic’s Battle Royale shooter, which sees 100 players duke it out on an island map to be the last fighter standing. Thankfully, Fortnite’s cartoonish art style also lets it downscale easily to smartphone screens, which have never been more capable of competitive online gaming – with an aim-assist option for mobile players mourning the loss of detail at that smaller size. Though Fortnite was available for iOS since March, recently Android version also came out. This game is available in the App store for iOS devices but it is not available in the Google Play Store for Android devices. This is partially to ‘build a direct relationship with players’ but may have more to do with not giving Google a 30% cut on Fortnite app purchases.
So you might think of how to download and play this game on Android devices. There are plenty of malware scams posing as Fortnite apps right now. So you have to visit Fortnite.com to enjoy the original one. So before you start the game, here are few things you should know ( how to download given below).
1. Check your Android device for compatibility
Android Beta initially will work on the following devices:
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge, S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
- HTC: 10, U Ultra, U11/ U11+, U12+
- Lenovo: Moto Z/Z Droid, Moto Z2 Force
- Sony: Xperia XZ/Premium, Xzs, XZ1/Compact, XZ2/Premium/Compact, XZ3
2. How to download Fortnite
Visit Fortnite.com on your Android device to sign up for the Android Beta and wait for an invitation to the beta to come through. The invitation comes through email. The email link will direct you to the Fortnite Installer for download. The install file APK will only take up about 2mb of storage, though the game itself comes in at a more sizeable 2GB. Players on Samsung Galaxy devices will be able to drop in immediately after signup and Epic games have begun rolling out access in waves for other compatible Android devices over the next few days!
3. If your device not on the list what specs your device should have
- OS: Recommended Android 8.0 or higher, 64 bit
- RAM: 3GB or higher
- GPU: Adreno 530 or higher, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or higher
4. Will, there be voice chat
No. But later on with update, this feature may also come.
5. Why haven’t you received an invite?
They’re inviting players in waves. So, you’ll be notified via email once you are invited.