Registrations for Skyesports Champions Series have begun, here is how to register for Valorant SCS: With the onset of Split 2 of the Valorant Champions Tour, Skyesports announced their collaboration with Riot Games to host the Skyesports Champions Series (SCS). The registrations for the qualifiers have started and will be open till May 8, 2022.
Skyesports Champions Series: Registrations
Registrations for the open qualifiers for Indian Qualifiers and the Rest of the South Asia Qualifiers have begun on May 1, 2022. Indian teams can register for the Indian Qualifiers with five main players, where a minimum of three players must be a valid resident of India alongside two substitutes. The rest of South Asia includes Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Maldives and Bangladesh. To be eligible for the Rest of the South Asia qualifiers, minimum of three core players must be a valid residents of one of these regions.
How to register for the Skyesports Champions Series 2022?
- To register for SCS, you can click on the link given here.
- Depending on the region your team belong to, you have to select either India or the Rest of South Asia.
- Once you are in, you will find the registration form, which will require the following details:
- Team Name, Email ID and a Team Logo
- Name, Contact Number, WhatsApp Number, Riot ID, Discord ID, Last Act Rank, Photograph and ID Proof of each player
- Make sure to correctly fill in all the details. Details of each player will be submitted one by one.
- After you have submitted all the details, you will be successfully registered for SCS.
The registrations will end on May 8, 2022, and the tournament will commence on May 9, 2022. The top two teams of the Skyesports Champions Series will get a chance to compete in the APAC VCT Challengers Stage 2 for a spot in Master 2 2022.