Pubg Snow map Vikendi (Dohor Otok) is going to release soon! The map will be made available in the test servers before December 31st. Reddit user allthenewsisgoodnews released a new video on youtube titled “The Re-Making of Vikendi”. The video reveals the new snow map. The map looks beautiful and we are sure everyone is excited.
The whole map is covered in snow. There is a frozen river which is blue in color beneath, covered with green trees all around. Hanging bridge-like structure is spotted which leads to a station probably a command center. There is also a graveyard, chapel and a lot of buildings which is probably a town. Once this map is released it will be the main headline probably for weeks.
Pubg Mobile is already gaining a lot of popularity in Asia region. Rumors suggest that snow map may release before 10 December or along with Pubg PS4. The continuous updates are something that is making gamers still engage with this game. This game is still having a lot of potentials if Pubg Corp. is able to provide such new updates. Afterall Chicken Dinner is love!
PUBG PC update #23 is now available on the live servers. However, The update got rolled out to the test servers last week. The update adds a new sidearm along with a lot of quality of life improvements and other fixes.
New Handgun: Skorpion
Skorpion is a new addition to the array of pistols. Beyond this, the Skorpion is a full auto machine pistol that spawns on every map. The Skorpion uses 9mm as the ammo type. This makes it ideal to use at close range. Where the Skorpion really shines is that it almost goes head to head with the uzi without taking up a primary slot in the inventory.
The list of attachments the Skorpion can house are:-
- Red dot sight
- Vertical Foregrip, Half Grip, Light Grip, Laser Sight
- Stock for Micro UZI
- Extended Magazine
- Added Patch Notes icon to the game lobby. This allows you to check all the information regarding the update directly from the menu.
- P18C recoil has been reduced
- Reduced Opacity of the Blue Zone to provide more visibility especially under certain weather conditions.
- Reticle change functionality improved. Page Up/ Page Down cycles between the options available
- The selection is available for red dot sight, holographic sight, 2x and 3x scopes.
- Wheel menu control improved, selections of items should feel easier now.
- Added an on-screen dynamic key map guide
- Appears above the minimap.
- Set to “On” by default, but can be switched off in Settings
- Added a new game mode, War Mode: Conquest
- This game mode has two teams of 50 players fighting each other to capture and hold objectives within an area. Your team earns points as you hold these objectives and the team with the highest score wins.
- Capture area circle size can be adjusted in the match options.
- Detailed Custom Games constraints to gain more control over the game including the damage values added.
- This has an option to adjust damage ratios (from 0 to 500%) in custom game settings.
- You can adjust the head, upper body, lower body, arm, or leg damage ratio from bullets and melee attacks.
- You can also adjust the damage ratio from throwables.
- Training Mode map renamed to “Camp Jackal”
- Camp Jackal is now available for War Mode matches.
Halloween Skins And Items
- New Halloween themed skins are now available for purchase from the in-game store.
A new mode for PUBG PC has been added in the game for practicing your aim skills. PUBG training map will allow to improve your gaming skills, shooting and aiming. In a recent tweet, the company announced the new training mode which will put together 5 to 20 players in a two-square-kilometer map.
New Training Map Video – Pubg
Players will be able to shoot in a firing range with both stationary as well as moving targets. Also, the map will have dedicated areas for practicing close-quarter combat and melee attacks. Vehicles with stunt ramps will also be added.
You can read more details about the proposed features and areas the mode will contain on Steam.
Dave Osei (Senior Designer at PUBG) describes Training Mode as an “open, living” map with “room to introduce new areas, as well as ideas players, want to see implemented in the future”, so its features are highly likely to fluctuate over time anyway.
It’s good to see PUBG still working on their campaign “Fix PUBG” and improving the quality of the game. They are even implementing fan-requested features. The campaign is set to run through October. So if you want to improve your aim and play like a pro then this map will be very useful. From parachute landings, shooting or anything else.