- RIOT'S SECRET MESSAGE TO HACKERS
- COOLEST WAY FOR INVITING PEOPLE FOR RECRUITMENT
- MIND-BLOWING IDEA BY RIOT GAMES
RIOT GAMES AGAINST HACKERS
Riot has been very strict against hackers and has been trying their best to keep hackers out of their beloved game. They have been doing so by using VANGUARD and FOG OF WAR, and they might even be developing a new one at the time I am writing this article.
Riot is very strict with their anti-cheat as they want their FPS game to top the charts and not lack in the ways other games like CSGO and PUBG are lacking, and the main problem of these games are 'HACKERS'
RIOT'S ATTEMPTS TO KEEP HACKERS OFF THE GAME
- Riot's first way to avoid hackers is to constantly improve their anti-cheat systems.
- Their second way was to declare a cash prize for a person who finds flaws in their anti-cheat systems but that idea doesn't go as well, which led to their newest idea,
- Giving a job offer to anyone who finds the hidden message in their anti-cheat systems, which is the coolest and the newest way to keep prominent and most dangerous hackers out of their way.
RIOT'S SECRET MESSAGE TO HACKERS
Complete ASCII art of the Riot Games logo, the message reads:
"Protected by packman, a Riot Games product. Developed with <3 by the Anti-Cheat team. We're always hiring talented individuals. If you've found this message, we urge you to take a look at our jobs page and see if anything catches your interest.
THE MESSAGE SEEMS VERY POWERFULL AND AMAZING WITHIN ITSELF FOR THE IN-GAME HACKERS TO APPLY FOR A JOB AT https://www.riotgames.com/careers, if they can find this hidden message in their anti-cheat system.
It is now only a matter of time before Valorant's inbox is swamped with messages or rather resumes for job applications as they have been offering cash to anyone who finds flaws in their system and now this job as an add on, which is a great deal for anyone and everyone who can penetrate Valorant's compelling anti-cheat.
WHO WOULD BE THE ONE WHO WOULD COMPLETE THIS CHALLENGE FIRST?