- “Fortnite: Chapter 2” had been launched this week, and it packs some amazing and attractive things making the already addictive a tad more lucrative.
- With “Fortnite: Chapter 2”, players now can play on a completely new map, with new weapons along with a new gaming mode.
- “Fortnite: Chapter 2’s” biggest change is obviously the map which is radically different from the older map seen since it was initially introduced in 2017 along with the game, fans are obviously happy with this change which according to me should have happened long ago.
- With this update, “Fortnite” could successfully stay as one of the top video game of the world for a bit more longer. Although some regular weekly (if possible) or at least some monthly updates could keep refreshing the game by showering new weapons, outfits, and special events to keep players involved in the long run.
“Fortnite” just launched a new interesting map in “Chapter 2”. This new island has been created for the battle royale mode as well.
- With the old map dead and gone, and a new island in place, players will feel more expansive when they drop in for the first time.
Fortnite: Chapter 2 has introduced Motorboats which lets you fish for items in water which is actually quite cool. Players can also carry downed teammates on their back to bring them to the safe zone.
- The new map lets players interact with the environment in several ways like ever before, there are some new swimming effects and players can also hide in tight spaces like barrels and haystacks.