Fortnite mobile is the long-awaited release of the massively popular game and it's finally here. That's right Fortnite on mobile. The runaway success of the Epic's Battle Royale shooter, which sees 100 players duke it out on an island map to be the last fighter standing. Thankfully, Fortnite's cartoonish art style also lets it downscale easily to smartphone screens, which have never been more capable of competitive online gaming – with an aim-assist option for mobile players mourning the loss of detail at that smaller size. Though Fortnite was available for iOS since March, recently Android version also came out. This game is available in the App store for iOS devices but it is not available in the Google Play Store for Android devices. This is partially to 'build a direct relationship with players' but may have more to do with not giving Google a 30% cut on Fortnite app purchases.
So you might think of how to download and play this game on Android devices. There are plenty of malware scams posing as Fortnite apps right now. So you have to visit Fortnite.com to enjoy the original one. So before you start the game, here are few things you should know ( how to download given below).
1. Check your Android device for compatibility
Android Beta initially will work on the following devices:
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge, S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
- HTC: 10, U Ultra, U11/ U11+, U12+
- Lenovo: Moto Z/Z Droid, Moto Z2 Force
- Sony: Xperia XZ/Premium, Xzs, XZ1/Compact, XZ2/Premium/Compact, XZ3
2. How to download Fortnite
Visit Fortnite.com on your Android device to sign up for the Android Beta and wait for an invitation to the beta to come through. The invitation comes through email. The email link will direct you to the Fortnite Installer for download. The install file APK will only take up about 2mb of storage, though the game itself comes in at a more sizeable 2GB. Players on Samsung Galaxy devices will be able to drop in immediately after signup and Epic games have begun rolling out access in waves for other compatible Android devices over the next few days!
3. If your device not on the list what specs your device should have
- OS: Recommended Android 8.0 or higher, 64 bit
- RAM: 3GB or higher
- GPU: Adreno 530 or higher, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or higher
4. Will, there be voice chat
No. But later on with update, this feature may also come.
5. Why haven’t you received an invite?
They’re inviting players in waves. So, you’ll be notified via email once you are invited.