ValoNERD #9: How to hide level in Valorant: Here's how you can hide your account level in Valorant: In today's edition of ValoNERD, let's have a look at how to change or hide your in-game account level border.
After the recent 3.08 patch, players now have the option to either change the account level border or even to hide it completely. Let us have a look at how to do the aforementioned things:
Change Account level border
- Head over to Collection.
- Select the Player Cards option.
- Select the border you want to equip.
- You can choose betwwen all the level borders which you have already unlocked.
Hide Account level Border
- Go to Collection.
- Select Player Cards Option.
- Untick "Show my account level on my player card" option.
- That's it!
Check out Viper on Bind:
- ValoNERD #1: Viper on Bind: A-site Attackers Side
- ValoNERD #2: Viper on Bind- Post Plant Snakebite lineups
- ValoNERD #3: Viper on Bind: B-site Attackers Side
- ValoNERD #4: Viper on Bind: A-site Defenders side
- ValoNERD #5: Viper on Bind- B-site Defense
Check out Sova on Haven:
Check out Omen on Ascent: