Lenovo welcomes the 4th series of “The Legion of Champions”, co-presented by Lenovo and Intel. The Rise of Legion aims to be a hub for gaming enthusiasts and esports professionals alike. Every series of the tournament brings up engrossing challenges to participate and marvellous prizes to be won.
In total, the tournament comprises of 9 gaming events. The two substantial events being ‘Legion of Champions’ and ‘Legion of Valkyries’, here are a few updates regarding the same.
The Prizes (Local Qualifiers)
- Winner: INR 2,50,000 + Travel to Thailand for LOC Finals
- Runner-up : INR 1,75,000
- 3rd place : INR 1,25,000
- 4th Place: INR 1,00,000
- 5th Place: INR 80,000
- 6th Place: INR 70,000
- 7th Place INR 60,000
- 8th Place INR 50,000
- 9th Place INR 50,000
- 10th Place INR 40,000
- The tournament begins with online qualifying rounds and ends with offline finals.
- The winner of the tournament will receive 4,000 USD & Lenovo LEGION gaming laptop x 4.
- All regional online tournament rewards are in USD unless specifically stated in the tournament details.
- The registrations start from 8th Oct and end on 24th Oct 2019.
- The contest has four successive stages:
- Online Local Qualifiers.
- Local Finals.
- Legion of Champions.
- Legion of Champions IV: Grand Finals (Bangkok, Thailand).