Valorant Patch Notes 3.06: Jett and Skye nerfed, Kay/O buffed, changes to five maps: Valorant Patch 3.06 details finally revealed by Riot Games with huge nerfs to Jett!
Riot Games has revealed the upcoming 3.06 patch for Valorant and it is going to make some waves! The new patch comes with many changes from maps to agents, unlike the last few patches where just a few bugs were fixed.
The new patch is aiming to nerfed all the Jett mains with cracked aim who just turn rounds in their favour by using Jett's ultimate ability and giving their enemies free haircuts! Let's look at all the new changes coming to the game:
Jett is arguably the most controversial agent in the game when it comes to achieving a perfect balanced version of Valorant. Many believe that she has been overpowered since the game came out and is consistently dominating the agent pool and meta. Valorant Analyst Sean Gears even said that a team just cannot be the best team in the world without actively playing Jett. He said this is context to the 100 Thieves Valorant team as initially the team played without a Jett main after trading diceyzx for ethan.
- Jett will now have 2 cloudbursts instead of 3.
- Bladestorm Right-click/Alternate Fire kills no longer recharge Jett’s kunai. This is a very huge nerf to the agent as from now on, once a player uses right click to kill and enemy, the knives will not recharge!
Kay/O is the newest addition and the third initiator to the game. Unfortunately, he is not seeing a lot of action in both pro play and casual play. Riot Games aims to change this with some buffs to the character.
- Duration of windup telegraph reduced from 0.5 seconds to 0.3seconds.
- Duration of windup telegraph reduced on Right Click from 1 second to 0.3 second.
- The audio attached to the in-flight projectile has been removed.
- Does not stop pulsing after being downed.
With the introduction of the new Reflection act, many agents got buffs and nerfs. Skye was one of the few agents where the buffs were so strong that the agent seemed to be a little overpowered.
- Guiding Light (E)
- Unequip time after casting or bending Guiding Light’s projectile increased from 0.5 seconds to 0.75 seconds.
- Windup time after activation before the flash goes off increased from 0.25 seconds to 0.3 seconds.
2. Seekers (X)
- Cost increased from 6 ultimate points to 7 ultimate points.
You can check out the entire patch notes here.