How to change name in valorant: Steps to change your name in Valorant in 2021 : Everybody loves a cool IGN(In-Game Name) to name their character/themselves when it comes to gaming. Let's have look on how to set up/ change your name in Valorant.
A player's IGN becomes his/her second identity in gaming. Every person who has entered the gaming genre has struggled in finding his/her ENDGAME gaming name unless he/she just used his/her real name instead.
I had to change my name plenty of times until I came up with a name I'm currently fond of. The steps to change your in-game name are:
- Go to the Official Riot Games' website or just click here.
- Login to your account
- Navigate to Riot ID section.
- Select the Riot ID option.
- Enter your new in-game name.
- Enter your Tagline if you want to edit it too.
- Click on save changes to save your new name and/or tagline.
Keep in mind that once you change your in-game name or even the tagline, you cannot change it to some other name until a period of thirty days. If you are changing your name then I suggest trying to change the tagline too. A good in-game name coupled with a cool tagline will be worth it!