Android users have augmented reality games in the past, but it makes the impact on the society only when Pokemon Go came. Upon release, Pokemon Go changed the industry with millions of people upgrading their smartphones just to play the game. It also marked selling out of power banks quickly. Flocks of people would gather in several locations just to catch their favorite pokemon. Battle system was the only thing Pokemon Go fans were missing. There was a demand for the battle system like shown in the comics and animes.
The popularity of the game has gone up and down over the last two years. Major spikes happened due to various updates. However, the trainer battle system may be the biggest spike for Pokemon Go till date. The announcement tells us that “beginning this month” the new trainer battles feature will let players challenge a friend or another trainer at any time. You will need that other players’ “battle code” which is a special QR code that can be scanned.
Once everything is set up, you will assemble a team of three Pokemon and use actual attacks to see who is the better trainer. At the end of the game both the players are given some credits or rewards. However simply picking weaker trainers with the maxed out Pokemon are not allowed. The battle is allowed only when both participants have same Trainer Battle League (this determines the CP limit for the participating Pokemon).
The announcement says battles are “fast-paced and real-time, so don’t expect to wait your turn”. There is a level of strategy with this system. Perfect timing could allow to “deploy a Protect Shield to save the Pokémon from critical damage”.
PUBG Mobile has rolled out a new Lightspeed update for users in China. The beta version for PUBG Mobile 0.11 is currently available for users to download and install.
Users can download the APK version of this game to try out the new features. More details have been posted by a user on Reddit. Users can download the APK version of this game to try out the new features. The updates are quite interesting which includes a new map also.
- Death cam is followed after you die
- New assault rifle MK47 which can be used in all 3 Maps ( Comes with a total of 17 attachment)
- A new vehicle called “Tukshai” ( auto rickshaw) is coming on Sanhok
- Erangel and Miramar will have new weather conditions (rain and a snow)
- New snow filled map(Dihor-Otok) is expected to roll out but this news is not confirmed.
- A new attachment like laser Sight is also expected along with new animations
Don’t expect this update soon globally, Halloween update 0.9.0 was just released a few weeks back so due to which we think that it will still take some time to arrive. By the looks of the update, it seems like Pubg Mobile is becoming almost like Pubg PC. Probably this update will take more than 2 months to arrive globally.
Click here to download
Multiplayer online battle royale games do not need any introduction, you may already have PUBG or Fortnite installed on your mobile device. Online battle royal games like PUBG and Fortnite became very popular on the mobile platform this year, both the games have crossed 100 million downloads mark within a few months of launch. Now one more mobile internet company wants the online battle royale madness to take on users. Any guess? Hint: if you live in India, there are good chances that you have a phone from this company in your neighborhood. Yes, we are talking about Mi, guessed it right? Today, Xiaomi on its Mi Community India announced that Mi game team is working on new online battle royale game called ‘Survival Game’.
Survival Game is a sci-fi, 3D shooting mobile game which is developed by Xiaomi. The game creates a battlefield based on battle royale mode. All will compete and the last man standing will win the match. Each match starts with all the player jumping from a spaceship onto an area where they fight till the end to win the match. In addition to the main features of traditional shooting games, survival game also created distinctive gameplay content.
The sci-fi game features unique battle scenes which have sci-fi characters, vehicles, and weapons. Users can also choose to fly with the help of aircraft, which will provide them with an exciting experience.
The company is looking for Beta testers for the Survival Game, users can apply here to be a part of a testing team. Deadline for applying is 11:59 PM, 31st Oct. The recruitment is open for Android users only.
The update 0.9.0 is expected to bring massive changes and we all are excited about it. PUBG Corp. will be rolling out new updates for the mobile version on October 25.
Although the update is already being leaked on the Internet but we recommend you to wait for the official update rather than the beta version. So those of you want to know more about this update then continue to read. The updates are mind-blowing.
- 0.9.0 update will fix the lag, connectivity issues, and other bugs. So basically your game won’t disconnect in the middle of the fight and you will experience much smoother gameplay.
- The update will include features like Spectator Mode, Night Mode, night vision goggles, and a Halloween theme. Now spotting enemies in night mode will be difficult, especially for mobile gamers.
- The dynamic weather system will support the cloudy environment now.
- A new car called “Rony” will now feature in the Sanhok map.
- New AR rifle – QBU has been added which uses 5.56 ammo(sanhok exclusive) also the recoil on the AKM has been reduced
- Also, this update will reduce the number of bots, so it won’t be noob friendly anymore.
- Environmental details such as buildings, covers, and trees will be increased.
- Grenades will have better mechanics and landmine traps are also added.
- 0.9.0 update will fix view for the driver and passenger in FPP
- PUBG will now give you the option to be paired with a player who speaks your language
- Leaders can now register their squads for the Crew Challenge Tournament.
- Players can now invite other players to custom rooms.
So get ready to play pubg mobile with Halloween theme. Now Chicken Dinner will be fun!