New Valorant patch 3.03 'nerfs' Vipers, introduces multiple Crosshair profiles, among others: The patch notes for latest Valorant patch 3.03 has been released today. The new patch does not have a lot of agent changes (just Viper), and focusses mainly on addition of new features. Among the most prominent ones are multiple crosshair profile and advanced settings, and Autobalance on custom games. A bunch of bug fixes here and there and that's all about the new Valorant patch 3.03.
Viper's Pit in patch 3.03
The most significant change has been done with Viper's ultimate. While this is 'technically' a bug fix, you can call it a nerf. Post patch 3.01, Viper's Pit would form at her crosshair placement point and not around her. This was perceived to be a buff earlier, but it has turned out to be a bug and has been fixed (reverted).
This is a major change because we have already seen Vipers using their Pit very aggressively to take up map control without contesting it first.
New Crosshair features in Valorant patch 3.03
The much awaited multiple crosshair profiles has been added in patch 3.03 along with a bunch of as good features. Post Valorant patch 3.03, you can customize ADS crosshair and Sniper crope center dot.
It has also been conformed today that the ability to share your crosshair settings (and probably sensitivity too) is being worked upon.
You can read the full Valorant patch notes 3.03 below.
Valorant Patch Notes 3.03
- Fixed a bug where Viper’s Pit started forming at the cursor placement point instead of around Viper
- OK so this is technically a bug fix, but it alters the way Viper’s Pit is deployed. We accidentally shipped a bug in 3.01 that caused her ultimate to spawn at her placement reticle instead of around her. We know a lot of Viper mains thought this was an intentional buff and might not be happy about this revert—we’re very sorry to cause pain for you all.
- We think that Viper’s Pit can be a very potent tool for holding an area. Given that impact, it’s important that her team pays the cost of securing ground before she can place her ult, as opposed to being able to cast it forward into areas without giving up her position.
GAMEPLAY TECHNOLOGY UPDATES
- Turn on "Use Advanced Options" to additionally customize your ADS crosshair and sniper scope center dot!
- Added the ability to save and switch between multiple crosshair profiles
- We hear y'all on wanting the ability to share your crosshair settings, and we agree! We don't have an exact time frame on when that will be coming, but it is definitely on our radar.
- Added a setting to set a minimum firing error across all weapons
- Added a setting to use the primary crosshair with shotguns
- You can now shoot through Radianite crates,with appropriate weapons, from all angles
- Previously, you could shoot through some crates from limited directions, but not others.
- Updated ziplines to allow the 'Use' key so you can detach at any point
- Added a system that enables us to automatically revert any AFK penalties applied to you in the event of unexpected server instability
- Autobalance button added for custom games with > 6 players based on players' MMR
- Improved the accuracy and responsiveness for the ping calculation
- Ping stats now show both the average and the max ping values to help you better understand your networking conditions
- The average value is calculated from multiple samples collected over a small interval of time—the max value is the largest value within that sample.
- Fixed a big where Killjoy’s turret was not affected by concuss
- Fixed Astra’s Gravity Well from pulling people while they were attached to ascenders
- Fixed a bug where Astra could activate Dissipate while attached to ascenders
- Fixed Boombot, Owl Drone, and Fakeout from destroying Sage’s Barrier Orb if placed in a way that overlapped a segment of the barrier wall