Here is a step by step guide on how you can access it once again!
- Launch and open Steam, and access your game library.
- Right click on Dota 2, and then click on Properties.
- Under General, click on 'SET LAUNCH OPTIONS'.
- Enter "-console", and click on 'OK'.
- Launch Dota 2. Once you are in the game, click on the settings button on the top - left hand corner.
- Under Hotkeys, click on 'TO ADVANCED HOTKEYS'.
- On the right hand side, under 'INTERFACE' you will see console. Check if the key-bind is '\', if not set it as that.
- Once you are done, go back to the main menu, and click '\'. You will notice a window that pops up. This is the console.
- Type "dota_show_sideshop" in the console and press 'Submit'.
Voila! This is how you can successfully access your hidden Side Shop. Naturally, the Battle Pass achievements that were related to the Side Shop were hidden as well. Battle points are rewarded if you combine every hero and upgrade it into a three-star in a single tier.