ValoNERD #2: Viper on Bind- Post Plant Snakebite lineups: Agents like Viper, Killjoy, Brimstone and Sova are pretty strong after spike plants as they all have utility to molly off the spike. Let's check out some lineups for Viper's snakebite on Bind post plant.
A-site Showers plant
These lineups are for plants near or at triple boxes at A bombsite.
- Position yourself in showers as shown in the image. Your crosshair should be at the corner of the bottom rug.
2. Look up at the hole in the showers' ceiling. Aim at the 1st edge from the bottom right side.
3. The snakebite will land on the spike in about 3 seconds.
Near Triple boxes (Best plant on A site)
- I believe that this is the best plant on A site at least in lower elos as you can see if the enemies are pushing you.
- Position yourself as shown in the image.
- There is no fixed point to aim(vertically) as long as you do it somewhere near where I did.
4. The snakebite will land on the spike in about 1.2 to 1.5 seconds.
A site default(truck) plant
- Position yourself as shown in the minimap from the image below.
2. Aim as shown in the image- where the light just hit the the leaf.
3. The snakebite will land on the spike in 4 seconds. So I suggest to throw it a little early.
B site default plant
- Go near B long fountain and stand back right side on the fountain as shown in the image.
2. Aim as shown in the image. The snakebite should be active and use the dot at the hud above your snakebite to be right in between the two silos and fire.
3. The molly will land after 2 seconds.
- Position yourself as shown in the minimap in the below image right in between the two curvatures in the wall.
2. Turn around and look at the sky.
3. Aim at the roof at shown.
4. Move your crosshair up upto the pole on the left side as shown.
5. The snakebite will land on the spike in 3 seconds.
These are all the lineups that I personally use when playing Viper on Bind. These lineups should work most of the time in lower elos.