I love customisation. To fulfil my fantasy, I changed Valorant's home screen this time, after I got to know a sneaky method. To begin with, Valorant already has a great home screen, and it also gets updated every Episode to suit the theme. The game got its latest home screen just a few days ago with Episode 3, Reflection.
However, if you don't want to wait for a new episode for a brand new cinematic, or maybe if you just want a nice touch of personalization in nothing but Valorant, this article is for you.
Legal mumble jumble: This is just an educational article. Please read Valorant's Terms before moving forward.
How to change Valorant Home Screen?
You are going to need a video in .mp4 format. Keep the video ready beforehand. Follow the below steps and embrace your new home screen.
- Open Valorant and leave it as it is
- Rename your preferred video as 'HomeScreen'
- Go to your Riot Games folder, and then VALORANT > live > ShooterGame Content > Movies Menu
- Riot Games folder should be in C drive for most people
- Replace the 'HomeScreen' video with yours
- Open Valorant
- Click on 'Play' button
- Come back to home by clicking on 'Home' button
Please note that the home screen will reset when you restart Valorant again.