Valorant Patch Notes: Valorant Patch 3.08 patch notes released. Skin levels introduced: Riot Games has just released the upcoming patch, 3.08's patch notes.
Patch 3.08 brings many subtle changes to the game which much much needed and asked by the Valorant Community. It seems like Riot is fully listening and cooperating with it's community to make Valorant the best FPS game, period!
Let's look at some upcoming changes coming to the game post-patch:
Level Border Customization
- Players will now be able to equip any Account Level Border which they have unlocked.
- An option has been added to Playercard selection.
Hide Account Level
- Players can hide their Account Level when in a match.
- To enable, uncheck the box located in the Level Border tab.
Players can now choose which skin level to equip. This option was heavily requested by the community after the Prime 2.0 Karambit blunder!
- Weapon skins should now appear correctly in-game
- Sometimes skins are not fully visible in-game. Extended loading periods may have caused this problem according to Riot. This problem has now been fixed.
The valves on Viper's gloves now appear on the correct side of her hands in Left Hand Mode.
Sadly, Riot decided not to make any changes to agents like Yoru and Omen.
You can check out the entire patch notes, here.