Valorant Patch Notes 1.09 is finally out and this time the devs have nerfed the Operator a lot, and also tweaked the agent abilities. After a lot of complaints from the fans regarding the Overpowered Operator, the devs have given the gun a big nerf. Here is the list-
More to Explore: Operators nerf in Patch Note 1.09
- Price increased from 4500 to 5000
- Decreased scoped movement speed from 76% to 72%
- Adjusted deadzone from 30% movement speed to 15% movement speed
- Becomes inaccurate sooner and takes longer to become accurate again.
- Fire rate changed from 0.75 to 0.6
- Increased instant equip time from 0.3 to 0.5
- Leg damage from decreased from 127 to 120
Other Changes in Valorant Patch Notes 1.09
Paranoia- Updated projectile VFX to better represent its hitbox, especially when it is traveling towards your POV.
We’re keeping an eye on the overall power level of Paranoia, but as a first step wanted to resolve visual issues where players hit with Paranoia appear outside of its impact on their screen.
Fuel- Viper now starts the round at 100 fuel (previously 50).
Now that Viper can place her wall pre-round, we want her to be able to act with her team right at barrier drop without the tension of also trying to maximize her fuel for an initial move.
Snake Bite- Vulnerable debuff applied from Snake Bite now lingers for 2 seconds after leaving Viper’s acid.
mmediately dropping the vulnerable debuff upon exit wasn’t creating the threat we’ve hoped for when we added it. This change should make the Viper (and team) advantage window more realistic, as well as project a unique threat on opponents playing around it.
- Move speed doubled while casting.
- Viper now fast equips her weapon after casting, re-equip times vary per gun—but on average will reduce her weapon downtime by .4 seconds.
The combination of a slow placement and re-equip time was resulting in Viper players getting too hurt or killed while casting ults in a situation we felt should be pretty safe. This change should increase the positional options available while casting, and get your weapon up sooner.
Empress- Fire rate bonus decreased from 25% >>> 15%.
At its previous fire rate, we felt Empress was too effective when using heavies/smgs, AND too fast to master the change in spray pattern on rifles. We hope this change allows us to address both issues at once, while also giving us a chance to have a unified fire rate increase (matching Brimstone’s stim below) that players can learn and master.
More to Explore: Want Gun skins for free in Valorant? Here's how.
Stim Beacon-Fire rate bonus increased from 10% >>> 15%.
Paired with Reyna’s change (above), we felt Brimstone’s stim could use a little more punch. This also unifies our two fire rate increase buffs, making them easier to learn.
And, finally Jett
- The time between consecutive Burst Fire use has increased from 0.33 seconds >>> 0.45 seconds
- Daggers thrown in Burst now have a damage falloff that begins at 12 meters and drops steadily (to 35 damage) at max falloff
- Headshot multiplier on Burst Fire reduced from 3x >>> 2x.
While we continue to investigate some of her outsized strengths, we think the burst fire on her Blade Storm has been over-performing at long ranges. The burst fire is intended to be a close range attack, but we found it frequently getting frags at over 20 meters away. These changes aim to rein in its effective range while retaining its close range potency.
Updates in Valorant Patch Notes 1.09
- During this patch, the chances of being in an hour+ queue should be notably reduced
- This is already a very rare occurrence, but it can happen more often for high-rank players—especially in premade groups. We are also doing some tuning behind the scenes to keep high-rank matches found after long queue times reasonably balanced and fair.
- Riot ID Reviews
- Players that have been reported for inappropriate Riot IDs will now be reviewed automatically after the match has ended. If their name is flagged as inappropriate, they will be forced to change their Riot ID the next time they log in to the Riot Client.
- Removed Multi-line Breaks in Chat
- Some sneaky people were impersonating system messages to troll others into quitting a match. Enough!
- Changes to party push to talk settings will now take effect immediately
- The chat window can now be pinned to stay open across menus
- Social Panel Sorting Logic
- Sorting algorithm for the social panel has been updated to make it more intuitive for players as they interact with it.
Bug Fixes in Valorant Patch Notes 1.09
- Fixed issue where Sova’s hitbox was incorrect while using his Owl Drone
- Fixed bug where Omen’s glowing eyes weren’t properly removed when he cancelled his ult
- Fixed a bug where Custom Game preferences would be wiped after navigating away from the Custom Game lobby.
This is the list of changes that has been made in Valorant Patch Notes 1.09.
More to Explore: Valorant to add agent Quantum?
" style="width: 100%; margin: 10px auto;">