Omen Valorant: ValoNERD #8- Omen on Ascent- Defending side: Let's take a look at how to play Omen defensively on Ascent.
- If the enemies decide to push B bombsite, smoke B-main and Mid.
- Smoke B-main as shown in the image below.
- Make sure that your smoke doen't bleed out into B-main. This stops enemies lurking your smokes
3. Smoke Mid. Many teams like to play split to execute the B-bombsite on Ascent. Smoking both the B-site entrances will slow the enemy ppush.
Mid control is essential on a map like Ascent. If you and your team decides to take mid control in a round, then these smokes will surely help you and your team in taking up space in Mid.
- Smoke tiles.
2. Smoke Top Mid.
Smoking Top Mid and tiles also prevents enemy OPers from taking you down at the beginning of round.
- If you or your teammate decides to peek A-main early either to take a pick or to just spot enemies, you as an Omen player, can help your teammate.
Smoke as shown in the image above. Make sure to place the smoke on top of the wall.
This smoke will act as a one-way for your teammate.
If the enemies try to push the A-bomb site, you should always smoke A-main.
Check out: ValoNERD #7- Omen on Ascent-Attackers side
Check out Viper on Bind:
- ValoNERD #1: Viper on Bind: A-site Attackers Side
- ValoNERD #2: Viper on Bind- Post Plant Snakebite lineups
- ValoNERD #3: Viper on Bind: B-site Attackers Side
- ValoNERD #4: Viper on Bind: A-site Defenders side
- ValoNERD #5: Viper on Bind- B-site Defense
Check out Sova on Haven: